Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bonfire


As you already know, we aren't going to be having bonfires anymore, and I was just thinking about a few alternatives for that decision.
Now I don't know about you, but I LOVE to dance, and I LOVE to be around tons of people! So, I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, we could have a pre-homecoming dance. It would be even more fun if it was in a gym with a bunch of black lights! I think that would most definitely suit everyone and dissolve the sorrow in their hearts left from the "no-bonfire law" away. And even though I adored the previous bonfires, my fellow Americans did always say to me, "DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE!"
Yeah, I know I know. You're probably thinking that the dance could get WAY out of hand, and especially since it's in the dark, but if we had a black light peprally right before it, things could turn out wonderful. For example, one rule could be that if you didn't attend the peprally, then you aren't allow to attend the dance. That would make the peprallies much more enthused, including the football players, and it could lead to spectacular games played by the boys. It would also make the cheerleaders create remarkable ideas for the peprally itself!

No comments: