Tuesday, September 16, 2008


            Working so hard in school and trying to get everything ready for graduation, in 10 years, I’ll be doing just that.

            I’m hoping to go to college to become a plastic surgeon or a personal trainer, and if I get lucky, I’ll have a career in acting just like I’ve always wanted. If I do get the opportunity to act, I’ll probably still take my college classes just incase I need something to fall back on, if you know what I mean. Hopefully I will have found the right guy by then and be in the most wonderful relationship that anyone could be in, with him right there by my side every step of the way. I’m not planning on having any kids until I get my education and career on the right path, and then I want to be able to enjoy a family with no worries.

1 comment:

The Vannoy Family said...

Just had to check out my favorite student's blog! You're doing a great job! You are awesome!