Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Journal


I go to school, volleyball practice, cheerleading practice, and work everyday, plus I have doubled up on my math classes this year, but if I could change one thing in my life, I'd change the negative things that people saw in me to the positive things that people don't see. Yeah, I might be having a bad hair day, but because everyone's attention is fully on that, they can't see how precise my eye make-up looks, how cute my clothes are, or even how clear my skin is! They also can't be seen talking to me. I'm totally uncool if I don't come to school looking ravishing everyday, yet the people who think that, haven't ever even talked to me before. And it's not just me, it's everyone. Everyone gets judged by the negative things that people see first. Is it really that necessary to look that closely for unusual things about people? 

No comments: