Monday, September 29, 2008

TEWWG Pre-Reading Journal


In some situations, I am the girl that "just exists." Let's say, my two best friends passionately hate each other, yet their my best friends and I would like to hang out with both of them without either of them getting jealous. I hate getting stuck with one person who's talking crap about another person, and then getting asked all kinds of questions whenever I hang out with the one getting talked about. I'm not ever sure what the right thing to do is, and all I can do is take in what they're saying. But once they find out that they were getting talked about, they end up getting mad at me because I didn't tell them in the first place! It's so stressful, and I'm sure that's exactly how Janie feels about her situation, too. But even though it hurts, most times I have to just hang out with someone totally different because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make them angry with me.

No comments: