Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break '09

Gah! It sure has been a long time since I've been on this thing. That's probably because Mrs. Jenkins doesn't let us do anything fun anymore...all we do is work work work! That's why I'm so excited that next week is SPRING BREAK! I would like to go spend it somewhere far away with Darren, but that plan is looking too promising this time around. So I'll probably just stick to plan B; staying in Childress and start moving to my new house. It's not the ideal spring break, but it sure is WAAAYYY better than school, and I took of the whole week at work. I've decided that I'm just going to chillax and have a good time with out the slightest worry about anything in my mind. Oh and one more thing...THURSDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! Can you say sweet 16?

No comments: